Improve the Lifestyle of Poors “HELPS THEM”
Poverty is a major issue in the world and should be solved as quickly as possible. We don’t know how that person got into poverty and We don’t know How they Are lives. However for that to happen, all of us need to work hard to help the poor and not just in words “HELPS THE POOR THROUGH DIRECT ACTION”.
- By educating yourself you will figure out where your time and energy is best spent in helping the impoverished gain the skills and the power they need to help themselves.
- Donations to your local and global organizations.
- Make a pledge to give up some treat for a month and use the money that you save to donate to a local or global charity or non-profit.
- Donate food, clothing, toiletry items, old furniture, toys and books to local shelters and programs.
- Even helping one individual can make a small change for the better. If you see someone who needs help, talk to them,Give them some money or anything else that he needs.
- Ignoring the poverty around you, or making judgement calls about the people in poverty.
- Use your group to have a benefit concert. Put flyers around your town or city and try to get the local paper to cover it.
- Support a health care system that protects and helps the people who are part of it.
- Social Media has become one of the most used way to help the poor and needy people and perhaps, the easiest way as well.
- Social Sites like Facebook, twitter raise our voice to aware the peoples to helps the needed.